The building, at the junction of Western Street and Kings Road on Brighton seafront, was designed by Wells Coates and built between 1934 and 1936. It is listed as a building of architectural and historic interest Grade II*. After years of inadequate maintenance and conspicuous decay, Embassy Court was refurbished between 2004 and 2006. See also AG6HM1 and AG6HK9.
Ubicación: Kings Rd Road Brighton and Hove East Sussex England Britain UK
Buscar fotografías de banco de fotografías por etiquetas